We are delighted to announce that we will be re-opening on Saturday 4th July at midday. We want all our guests and staff to feel as safe as possible when visiting us so there will be a number of safety measures in place.
- All visitors will have their temperature checked on arrival.
- We will ask everyone to provide contact details on arrival which will be held for 21 days.
- The restaurant and coffee shop have fewer tables than normal in order to enable social distancing.
- All guests will be asked to be seated, rather than standing at the bar.
- Staff will wear protective visor / mask / gloves as appropriate.
- An enhanced cleaning regime is in place.
A link to our full Covid-19 risk assessment is available for anyone to read (see Covid-19 Safety Measures) and guests are very welcome to contact us with any queries.