Can I change my reservation?
Yes. Please contact your booking agent (Booking.Com, Expedia, AirBnB). If you booked
direct with us, please phone us on 01833 628576.
What time can I check in?
Check-in is from 4pm - 9pm. If you need to check-in outside these times please ring in advance and we will try and accommodate any reasonable request.
What time do I need to check-out by?
Weekdays - 10am, weekends - 11am.
Do I need to make a reservation for dinner?
Our restaurant is not large, so please book in advance.
How do I cancel my reservation?
Through your booking agent. If you have booked with us direct, please ring 01833 628576.
Will I get a full refund for a cancelled reservation?
If you have booked through a booking agent, please refer to their terms and conditions. If you have booked direct with us, you will be refunded in full if you cancel no later than 48 hours before the day of arrival. Important Note: Separate arrangements will apply for group bookings - please phone for further information.
What happens if a guest damages hotel property?
We understand - accidents happen but sadly, we must reserve the right to charge for damaged or missing items. .Please tell us if you accidentally damage something - we’d much rather have a conversation and sort the problem out, than discover a problem once you’ve left.
Can I bring my dog?
We are dog-friendly but for the comfort of all our guests (dog-lovers and non-dog lovers alike), we would ask guests who wish to bring their well-behaved pet with them to abide by a few simple guidelines - if you have any additional queries, please phone us.
1. Guests must notify us at the time of booking that they wish to bring a dog. We have 5 dog-friendly rooms so we need to make sure we have one available.
2. There is a £10 additional charge.
3. Should dogs cause damage to any furniture or linen, these must be paid for.
4. Guests must ensure their dogs are kept under close control at all times and must not leave dogs unattended in their room.
5. If guests wish to bring their dog into the restaurant, please speak to us first so we can ensure all our guests feel at ease. We ask that guests don’t feed their dogs at the table, nor allow them to sit on the furniture.
What facilities do you have for guests with babies?
We ask guests to bring their own travel cots and any other equipment they need to care for their little ones.
Can you arrange luggage transfer?
We have many guests who are walking the Pennine Way or other long-distance walks. We have good working relationships with the following specialist companies who will be glad to arrange luggage transfer:
● Sherpa Van - https://www.sherpavan.com/ 01748 826917
● Brigantes - https://www.brigantesenglishwalks.com/baggage-transfers/ 01756 770402
Do you cater for special diets?
If you have special dietary requirements, please contact us in advance of your visit to discuss. We have a small kitchen so there are some limitations but we are happy to accommodate guests’ individual requirements whenever possible.
Can I bring my bike?
Please phone before booking to check that we have sufficient storage at the time of your visit.